Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hat Tricks

Oh, how I love hat tricks! There is something especially beautiful about it when it is done in the playoffs, and today Johan Franzen went and scored a hat trick on the way to the 2nd Red Wings victory over Colorado. Final score 5-1. Ha, Ha! Currently the Avalanche are mostly looking like a team that thinks they need to get to the golf course soon, and if they keep up their current level of play that wish will soon be granted. However, anyone who watches hockey knows how quickly the tide can turn, so I for one will not get too cocky. After all, playing in Colorado is always tough, and I am guessing Mr. Forsberg will be back for game three after two more days rest, and he might give their team a boost just by being on the ice. I am also guessing they may not start Theodore the next game after two abysmal games on his part. But in the mean time I am going to sit here happily with my Red Wings another victory closer to the Cup and marveling at Franzen who has now scored an amazing 22 goals in his last 25 games. Yay!!!!!!!

No comments: